martes, 28 de febrero de 2017

BELL SLEEVE SWEATER



Yesterday in a break I was at home preparing my next trip. I was wearing a very comfy and cosy sweater from my last collaboration for ZAFUL I love its bell sleeves and the knit of the design. The color of this cool sweater is between grey and green so I thought that with my cargo jeans goes great. What do you think about it?

Ayer durante un descanso estuve en casa preparando mi próximo viaje. Llevaba el jersey de mi última colaboración para ZAFUL. Es muy cómodo y cálido, me encantan sus mangas acampanadas y el punto de este diseño. El color del sweater está entre el gris y el verde Khaki y pensé que con unos pantalones cargo dentro de las mismas tonalidades le iría genial. ¿Qué opinas?










Bell Sleeve sweater ZAFUL





READY WHEN 
YOU ARE








1 comentario:

  1. that pullover is so cool!
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...