martes, 9 de enero de 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018

The last day of the 2017 was not very good for me, but that just means that the new year is going to be great. I just have some pics of the outfit and here they are. 
For the occasion I open my closet and I choose in a quick view my old pu leather skater dress. The accesories were the key: a clear clutch and a strass pantys.
El último día del 2017 no fue nada bueno para mí, pero eso solo puede significar que el nuevo año va a ser increíble. Tan solo tengo estas imágenes del estilismo y aquí vienen. 
Para la ocasión especial de despedir el año, abrí mi armario y en un rápido vistazo escogí mi antiguo vestido de polipiel con corte Skater. Los accesorios son los que buscaban darle magia: un clutch efecto cristal y unas medias de strass.






Pu leather Skater Dress, Zara (old)
Clear clutch, Str (old)
Stud stilletos, Chic
Strass pantys, Calzedonia (2017 Party season)





HAVE A 
WONDERFUL YEAR!





1 comentario:

  1. Lovely outfit. Wish you all the best in 2018!

    https://alexandaracid.blogspot.rs/2018/01/how-to-find-model.html

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...